This exciting opportunity is based in our central London office working within a small, self-motivated & driven team. Reporting directly into our Creative Director, we are looking for a collaborative designer who can demonstrate creative flair, on brand visuals and outstanding quality artwork. You will have strong experience working in print, digital & design - combining the two to create and deliver mixed channel on brand campaigns. Working collaboratively with various stakeholders this role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to influence the creative direction of marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a mid weight candidate with a strong background in graphic design and exceptional branding & commercial design ability. With a mature approach to work and possessing the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while staying on-brief and on-brand you will ideally have come from a similar fashion background and will have experience of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator. Knowledge of HTML would be advantageous.
A full job description is available upon request.
To apply, please email your CV along with a digital portfolio of work to email@example.com
Closing date, Monday 30th January
Weekend Sales Advisor - Duke Street
As a Sales Advisor with Penelope Chilvers you will be the first point of contact for our customers. As such, your main responsibility will be to engage with confidence and warmth, guiding them through a luxurious and outstanding shopping experience.
Your time on the sales floor will primarily be spent advising, styling, & assisting our customers to help drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales targets.
If you share our passion for Penelope Chilvers products, love fashion, come from a strong customer service background and would relish the opportunity to become a Penelope Chilvers ambassador please send a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Picker & Packer - Ecommerce Team, Duke Street
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be confident of working with detail in a logical and organised way
- Must have the ability & willingness to meet deadlines
- Reporting and investigative knowledge would be desirable
- Diligent – accuracy in picking & packing orders correctly is of paramount importance
- The ability to work at pace in an organised manner
- Computer literacy
- Must be prepared to undertake some physical work eg stockroom moves & lifting boxes
- An enthusiastic and hands-on approach to work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, reliable & hard working.
- 'Team player' able to work with others in an easy and supportive manner yet remain focused on own objectives.
- Able to perform under pressure, maintaining a consistent level of work output, and willing to adapt to unpredictable working hours and situations
If this sounds like a role you would relish, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you! Team PC x