We are looking for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our small dynamic team in North Mayfair.
Working collaboratively across Design & Ecommerce to direct and execute the print & digital design process from brief through to delivery to create commercial & on brand visuals of outstanding quality, layout and artwork.
- To fully understand, actively engage with and positively promote the Penelope Chilvers brand ethos in every aspect of the role, ensuring the most positive & professional representation of the brand at all times.
- Maintaining brand guidelines through all visual output.
- Creative direction & execution of visual assets for key print content, including packaging, catalogues, look books, in-store POS & other printed materials
- Creative direction & execution of visual online content including homepage content, affiliate banners, look books, emailers & other on-site content
- Design – combining print & digital to create & deliver mixed channel campaigns
- Ownership of the digital image library
- Assist the Creative Director with photographic shoot production & management of the photographer throughout process to delivery of images
- Campaign imagery selection
- Staying updated on digital innovations in the design world & using to keep output fresh & relevant
- Manage the design process from brief to delivery, including sourcing and negotiating with printers & other third parties
- Use initiative, enthusiasm & drive to continuously improve digital content
- Influence creative direction for marketing campaigns
- Excellent Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) skills
- Strong visual eye for detail across typography, design and layout
- Strong experience in graphic design (print & digital) with branding & commercial design
- Passionate about designing for effective communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, staying on brief and on brand
- Mature approach to work & resilient in dealing with unforeseen challenges to deadlines
- Fashion Retail background preferred
- A strong work ethic with the ability to demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm & drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to sustain productive relationships with others
We look forward to hearing from you! Team PC x