We are looking for a Customer Service assistant to join our central London based team. This role would be ideal for someone with experience in a customer facing role who loves fashion & would enjoy a varied role where no two days are ever quite the same!
You will be responsible for answering customer phone calls, email enquiries, pick, pack & dispatch of online customer orders and finding swift solutions to problems to ensure a positive customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be organised and have excellent written & spoken English. We would expect you to be able to demonstrate initiative, pace & attention to detail alongside a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
This is a full-time role and will involve occasional weekend shifts.
We are looking for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our small dynamic team in North Mayfair.
ROLE OVERVIEW: Working collaboratively across Design & Ecommerce to direct and execute the print & digital design process from brief through to delivery to create commercial & on brand visuals of outstanding quality, layout and artwork.
• To fully understand, actively engage with and positively promote the Penelope Chilvers brand ethos in every aspect of the role, ensuring the most positive & professional representation of the brand at all times.
• Maintaining brand guidelines through all visual output.
• Creative direction & execution of visual assets for key print content, including packaging, catalogues, look books, in-store POS & other printed materials
• Creative direction & execution of visual online content including homepage content, affiliate banners, look books, emailers & other on-site content
• Design – combining print & digital to create & deliver mixed channel campaigns
• Ownership of the digital image library
• Assist the Creative Director with photographic shoot production & management of the photographer throughout process to delivery of images
• Campaign imagery selection
• Staying updated on digital innovations in the design world & using to keep output fresh & relevant
• Manage the design process from brief to delivery, including sourcing and negotiating with printers & other third parties
• Use initiative, enthusiasm & drive to continuously improve digital content
• Influence creative direction for marketing campaigns
• Excellent Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) skills
• Strong visual eye for detail across typography, design and layout
• Strong experience in graphic design (print & digital) with branding & commercial design
• Passionate about designing for effective communication
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, staying on brief and on brand
• Mature approach to work & resilient in dealing with unforeseen challenges to deadlines
• Fashion Retail background preferred
• A strong work ethic with the ability to demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm & drive.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to sustain productive relationships with others
If you would like to apply for either of these positions, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you! Team PC x