We are recruiting for an exciting new role offering the opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic team within a sales driven & fast growing retail wholesale environment.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- To support the Wholesale Manager in maintaining excellent customer relationships with all wholesale customers and expanding the current database
- To be the main point of contact for all wholesale customers general administration enquiries. Answering customer calls and e-mails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice and consistent grammar in all written communication
- Responsible for all wholesale administration including the creation of sales orders, invoices and credits
- Responsible for instructing and liaising with the Penelope Chilvers warehouse on the dispatch and return of all wholesale customer goods
- Managing the sales appointment diary
- Responsible for the creation and regular maintenance of all wholesale documentation including price-lists, look-books and the customer database
- Assisting in sales appointments and their administrational follow up
- Supporting the Wholesale Manager in responding to any new wholesale enquiries
- Representing the brand at any external events including trade shows
- Distributing relevant product photography to all wholesale clients each season
- Finding swift solutions to problems to ensure a positive customer experience
If you have excellent communication & interpersonal skills, are competent in Word, Excel & Outlook and can demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond in terms of customer experience, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is Monday 2nd October.
We look forward to hearing from you! Team PC x